In the interests of safety and security, Lynfield College has a series of guidelines that apply to everyone who visits the school.
· Anyone visiting the College must have business here.
· Anyone visiting the College (including suppliers, contractors and former students) must sign in at reception and wear a visitor’s label.
· No visitor to the College is to walk into the grounds without first signing in at reception.
· Former students may visit to see staff but the meeting must be in the administration building.
· Former students are not allowed into the grounds unless they are on official business.
· Former students are not allowed social visits to see current students.