We are delighted you have chosen to apply for Lynfield College. Applications are accepted at any time of the year.
TO MAKE AN APPLICATION PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
• International Student Application Form and Enrolment and Accommodation Contracts
TO HELP US PROCESS THE APPLICATION PLEASE:
- Complete all sections of the International Student Application Form
- Write clearly – especially names and numbers
- Make sure each page is initialled by the student and parent to confirm the information is correct
- Ensure all relevant parts of the Enrolment Agreement and Accommodation Agreement are read and understood, and initialled by the student and parents as confirmation
Please Note: All signatures must be made by the student and the parent/s. Relatives or agent signatures are not acceptable.
TO SUPPORT THE APPLICATION THE STUDENT SHOULD PROVIDE:
- Recent copies of school reports, public exam results (certified English translations)
- A copy of the photo page of the passport
- A letter of self-introduction
- A copy of the insurance policy, in English, if the school is not arranging insurance.
OTHER HELPFUL DOCUMENTS:
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or principal
- Copies of high level awards or certificates of student achievement in extracurricular activities for example sports or music
Please submit the completed application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is successful, we will send you an Offer of Place and an invoice of fees. After payment of the fees a receipt will be issued. The Offer of Place and receipt will need to be submitted with the visa application.
FOR INFORMATION ON VISA'S PLEASE GO TO:
Did You Know?
New Zealand has been named as one of the five most recommended study abroad
destinations by 'Let's Go' travel publishers.