We are delighted you have chosen to apply for Lynfield College. Applications are accepted at any time of the year.
TO MAKE AN APPLICATION PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
• International Student Enrolment Form
• Lynfield College Enrolment and Accommodation Agreement
Please note that all sections of the International Student Enrolment Form must be completed. Ensure all relevant parts of the Enrolment Agreement and Accommodation Agreement are read and understood. All signatures must be made by the student, a parent or a legal guardian. Other relatives or agent signatures are not acceptable.
TO SUPPORT THE APPLICATION THE STUDENT SHOULD PROVIDE:
- Recent copies of school reports, public exam results (certified English translations)
- A copy of the photo page of the passport
- A letter of self-introduction
OTHER HELPFUL DOCUMENTS (recommended but not compulsory):
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or principal
- Copies of high level awards or certificates of student achievement in extracurricular activities
Please submit the completed application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is successful we will send you an Offer of Place and an invoice of fees. After payment of the fees a receipt will be issued. The Offer of Place and receipt will need to submitted with the visa application.
FOR INFORMATION ON VISA'S PLEASE GO TO:
Did You Know?
New Zealand has been named as one of the five most recommended study abroad
destinations by 'Let's Go' travel publishers.