College Uniform and Stationery Shop
All senior and junior uniform items excluding shoes are stocked in our on-site Uniform and Stationery Shop. Students are expected to wear full and correct uniform at all times including on the way to and from Lynfield College.
Opening Hours for January 2021
- Saturday 16 January 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Saturday 23 January 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Monday 25 to Wednesday 27 January 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- LATE NIGHT: Thursday 28 January 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Friday 29 January 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Opening Hours for February 2021
- CLOSED: Monday 1 February for Auckland Anniversary
- Tuesday 2 February 10 .00 am to 2.00 pm
- Wednesday 3 February 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
Normal Hours Resume from Thursday 4 February
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon, and from 12.30 to 1.30 pm
- Fridays from 8.00 to 11.30 am
Uniform items which are purchased online through the school website are available the next day for collection from the shop. Please ensure you are aware of the shop's opening hours as specified above. Please be sure to select the correct price for your size of garment from the dropdown box under each garment.
Stationery items required by students may be purchased from the College shop. Stationery packs are available for Year 9 and Year 10 students. Parents should allow at least $15 per pack. No separate stationery list will be supplied. All students are expected to have a scientific calculator. Suitable calculators are stocked at the College shop.
Please email the Uniform Shop Manager Nicky Pin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Online purchases of stationery and uniform items from the College are not only easy, they are also time-saving for busy families.
Online payments to the College is by Direct Credit or Credit Card. A 2% surcharge applies to online Credit Card payments. Prices are subject to change. Payment is by cash or EFTPOS. Payment at the College shop may be by cash, cheque, EFTPOS or Credit Card.