Please follow the links for information on:
School Day Times
(including the 'wet weather' timetable procedures)
Ticket purchase is conditional on the student meeting the following standards:
- Met all outstanding obligations to the School (e.g. financial, sporting, library)
- Had no more than 5% unexplained absences
- Presented the signed and completed permission form.
WiFi ACCESS ACCEPTABLE USE AGREEMENT
Wi-Fi Access Acceptable Use Agreement
CYBERBULLING TASKFORCE VIDEO
I arrive late to school
The following is a section from the Student Handbook. Titled "What if..?" it gives a quick guide on what to do in a number of typical school scenarios.
I have to leave school early
- Report immediately to Deans’ Reception
- Sign in
- Leave your note explaining your lateness
- You will be given a late slip which you hand to your class teacher
(try to make appointments outside of school time)
I am absent from school
- Have your year Dean sign the note you have brought from home requesting your early school leave
- Take this note to Deans’ Reception where you sign out. You will be issued with an Exit Pass
Parent/Caregiver should contact the school stating your name, form class, why you are absent and when you are likely to return
I am not wearing the correct uniform
I lose any of my property
- Take your note of explanation, signed by your parent/caregiver, to the Deputy Principal on duty as soon as you arrive at school
- You will be issued with either a ‘uniform pass’ or a ‘loan’ uniform item
- Non uniform items worn without permission could be confiscated until collected by your parents/caregivers
I want to see my year Dean
- Go to Deans’ Reception and/or the P.E. office and check the ‘found’ property
- Complete a ‘ lost item’ report in the book held at Deans’ Reception
I receive a Detention
- Fill out an appointment slip which is available at Deans’ Reception. Your year Dean will see you as soon as possible.
I need to make an option change
- Afterschool Detentions run Monday to Thursday from 3.10 until 4.00 pm
- Principal’s Detentions (for those who have failed to complete their after school detention) run on Fridays from 3.10 until 5.00 pm
I want to bring a car to school
- Make an appointment to see your year Dean
My family wants to take me on holiday during the school term
- Students are not permitted to park in the school grounds
- All students who drive to school should register with the Year 13 Dean. This enables us to contact you should we become aware of an issue with your vehicle.
A letter of request to take a holiday during the school term should be addressed to the Principal. If a student is absent from class due to a family decision to take holidays during term time, this will be classed as an ‘unjustified’ absence. No special consideration can be expected regarding the provision of work or missed assessments.