Blockhouse Bay’s Premier Childcare Centre
Welcome to Blockhouse Bay’s longest standing community childcare centre, dedicated to providing quality childcare since 1988. Lynfield College Community Childcare Centre welcomes children from 6 months to five years, into a nurturing family environment with early childhood education philosophy that focuses on play-based learning. With eight long-standing qualified teachers and a maximum roll of just 30 children, our small teacher-to-child ratio means our centre focuses on providing the best quality care, education and time for your child.
Our Qualified Team Provide Exceptional Care and Education
Lynfield College Community Childcare Centre has a team of qualified and registered teachers that:
- are dedicated to providing the best possible care and education of each and every child
- work alongside the children to encourage, support and extend their learning
- develop a child’s enquiring mind by instilling a love of learning
- are friendly and approachable
- understand the importance of working in partnership with parents/whānau
- are highly experienced with many years of experience between them
- all hold current First Aid Certificates
- are all Police vetted.
For further information, please view the following links:
Meet our Lynfield College Community Childcare Centre Team
|Above left to right: Grace (Registered Teacher), Carmen (Administration), Paula (Registered Teacher), Denise Holliday (Supervisor), Joy (Registered Teacher), Kabita (Registered Teacher), Sophie (Teacher in Training), Stella, (Registered Teacher) and Asha (Registered Teacher).
If you work in Central or West Auckland and are looking for a childcare centre nearby that is staffed by caring and highly experienced teachers, please contact us today.