Celebrating 60 Years of Education
Join us for two days of fun and friendly events to remember your youth, having a full head of hair and all your own teeth!
Connect with other past pupils and enjoy seeing the progress of education from 1958 to NOW. It's an impressive journey and a history of which Lynfield College is very proud. Our programme is below, the highlight of which will be the Friday evening celebration at 7.00 pm in the school hall.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE 60TH REUNION EVENTS
TO PAY FOR THE 60TH REUNION CELEBRATION ON FRIDAY 7 JUNE
If you are attending the Friday Night 60th Reunion Celebration in the School Hall please register for the event using the link above. To pay for your ticket/s ($45 each), please do so via internet banking at Bank Account Number: 12-3049-0248027-03. Tickets can be collected from the office during school hours.
Tickets should be purchased prior to Thursday 31 May.
Tickets can also be purchased at the College's Accounts Office. For those who are attending from outside Auckland or New Zealand tickets will be held for collection on the night at the Lynfield College School Hall.
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHO IS ATTENDING? (updated every 48 hours)
|PROGRAMME: FRIDAY 8 JUNE
||PROGRAMME: SATURDAY 9 JUNE
- Special Event for Foundation Pupils and Staff from 9.30 to 11.30 am
- School in Action Tour including Morning Tea, 10.30 am to 12.00 noon
- College Sport Teams in Action (spectator opportunities)
- School and classroom Tours between 10.00 am and 12.00 pm, (D Café open for coffee)
- School in Action Tour followed by Afternoon Tea
- Golf at Maungakiekie Golf Club (any time start - cost $25 green fees to be paid at the Golf Club)
- Past Pupils vs Current Pupils Sports (watching and participation)
- Past and Current Pupils Music Event (watching and participation)
- 60th Reunion Celebration in the Lynfield College Hall from 7.00 - 10.30 pm. Tickets $45.00 per person. Finger food will be served throughout the evening. The first drink is included in the ticket price with a cash/eftpos bar for the remainder of the evening. Complimentary Photobooths, a photographer and year displays are also available.
- Own arrangements (friendship groups encouraged to organise their dinner/activity)
Our Reunion Event Page on Facebook can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/events/919768464868968/
For further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org