Lynfield College is committed to providing
a quality experience for International Students
A key feature of our success is the quality of the support available for every student.
Ms Gill Austin is our Director of International Education. Gill is supported by five staff who are solely dedicated to providing academic and pastoral support to our international students.
|Above from left to right: Elke Key (Homestay Assistant), Sophie Davis (Office Manager),
Gill Austin (International Director), Barbara Henricksen (Academic Adviser) and Sandra Foley (Homestay Manager).
Grace Chew (not shown) has recently joined the staff as Homestay Assistant.
Lynfield College provides a broad range of opportunities and experiences:
- A wide subject choice set within a flexible course structure
- Strong academic programmes leading to internationally recognised university entrance qualifications
- The opportunity to develop English language skills prior to entering mainstream classes in the ESOL foundation / high school preparation class
- A welcoming and friendly multi-cultural experience
- Opportunities to join sports teams, arts and cultural clubs
- Excellent pastoral care and support both in and out of school
- To live with a caring Kiwi host family in a pleasant residential suburb surrounded by a supportive community, good recreational facilities and convenient access to both city and airport
- The chance to live in New Zealand’s largest city and experience its beaches, shopping malls, golf courses, outdoor activities and mild climate.
For more information on our unique New Zealand educational experience go to https://www.studyinnewzealand.govt.nz/why-nz
The German Club
The Korean Club
Lynfield College enjoys hosting international students from many different cultures
Among them are students from China, Japan, Brazil, Spain, Germany, India, Myanmar, Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan.
Click on the flag below to read our Lynfield College profile in your own language.