International students at Lynfield College take part in a variety of activities.
Sandra and Sam took a van load of students to the Auckland City International Student Welcome at the Auckland Town Hall.
Pizza and water melon were on the menu for the 32 new students at their welcome lunch in Term 1. While many of them confessed to be being nervous and worried in the first few days they seem to have settled in well and, according to their feedback, they have found many reasons to be pleased they came to Lynfield
- I understand the teachers’ English
- People in the international office are very friendly and helpful
- The chance to change my timetable
- I make many friends
- The teachers and students are helpful
- The lunch activities and trips
- Fashion and design
- Make new friends
- Everything is interesting
- To talk to people in English
- I got the subjects I wanted
For two weeks at the end of March, Lynfield College welcomed 6 students from Korean schools in Japan.
Students at Western Springs Park
Shopping for souvenirs
A visit to the Tip Top icecream factory